Thursday, August 21, 2008

My preferences for VP

In this order...
Check back... I may add to this later. I expect my text message from Barack in the morning.

1. Dick Gephardt - I wish he had won the nomination in 2004. From middle America, smart, experienced and mentally mature.

2. Al Gore - very long shot but I would be pleased.

3. Mark Warner - Already took himself out but would prove my very early prediction right. I always love to be proved right.

4. Tom Daschle - Another Washington insider but a really thoughtful and intelligent man.

5. George Mitchell - Why not? He has as much experience and talent as any Democrat out there.

6. Joe Biden - One of the presumptive front runners. Has the mouth for this campaign and the brains to govern.

7. Robert Rubin - An unorthodox choice but he is an economic whiz and would make a capable President if necessary.

No comments: