Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh really?

Yes, John McCain really said this yesterday...
.
UPDATE: It's pretty rare that I agree with John McCain, and the above statement is clearly ridiculous and illustrates one of his many blind spots when it comes to reality, but there is something he has said recently that I agree with. The link above also directs you to a story where McCain says that Russia is trying to "Restore their Empire". He clarifies that they do not want to reconstruct the U.S.S.R., but the actual Russian Empire. I happen to agree with McCain about this. The Russians, Putin to be even more specific, have already made this pretty clear and has actually staked claims to Alaska and the Antarctic. The Russians are dangerous. I also want to be clear that I believe Obama understands this but has wisely chosen not to scream, yell and rattle sabers about it.

No comments: