Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and a great weekend!

Here's a video that seemed so bizarre to me I figured "why not share it?". I get continual updates of all the most popular YouTube videos of the moment and this was right up there all day long. It's by a young Director who goes by the handle daxflame. This is his 100th and final video. It's a farewell that had me gripped with it's emotion, laughing at it's silliness and baffled as to it's sincerity. Basically, after 100 videos he has gotten well know but grown weary of the criticism that inevitably comes with success. I'd never heard of daxflame before but he is the sensation of the moment and he could grow up to be the next David Letterman or Steven Spielberg. more

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think this is a very trouble, suicidal young man. I hope he gets the help he needs!

Mark said...

I thought that at first too. But there are parts of this seems to be purposful comedic (eg: "ha ha i put pillows down"). Also looking at some of the 100 videos he has done - I get the feeling that he is just doing an unusual style of comedy....hope I'm right and your wrong.