Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday Round Up

Yes, I'm alive. The end of month is non stop work and April came to an end last night. While not easy, (it never is) it turned out to be a good month. I survived, got the two possible bonus' and even an extra bonus for being extra productive. That is nice for sure but exhausting. Also, I sure wish my bonus' were in thousands rather than hundreds but maybe in the months and years to come.

Did you notice that Rev. Wright was a complete nut case? I sure did. I think he may be getting senile or something because he seems crazy in the chemical sense as well as nutty in his outlook of the world. I'm glad Barack repudiated him and I hope that it doesn't seriously hurt his campaign.

All my favorite shows are back. Look for them on a TV near you: The Office, Lil' Bush and Back To You. Looks like the Caveman show is done though.

It was five years ago that the President declared Mission Accomplished. It seems like 20 years to me. I was living in Las Vegas preparing to move east. The whole spectacle on the ship that day made me sick. First, I saw it as a premature photo-op by a classless commander in chief. Everyone pretty much agrees with me now, but back then I felt sick because the American people ate it up. I felt like it would send Bush to a second term (which it may have done). If the USA or the planet for that matter survives another 50 years, people will look back and wonder how so many were fooled by such superficiality. This election will show just how much we have matured and grown.

Well I'm off to get ready for work. Have a great day everyone!!!!!

No comments: