Saturday, May 31, 2008

EXPOSED! McCain Daughter A Gay Terrorist

Ladies and gentleman I have some troubling news to report. As you can see in this photo, Meghan McCain, daughter of Presidential candidate John McCain, has been photographed wearing a terrorist scarf. At first I was caught unawares because it is a subtle violet color. Then I remembered, from one of the greatest Americans of all time Jerry Fallwell, that purple is the color for gays (remember tinky winky). So look what we have here. John McCain's daughter is a gay terrorist! This is more than a preacher man - this is a daughter. As a great American and your window into the world of true patriotism I bring you this warning not with glee but with concern. Do we want a man who has a gay terrorist daughter in the White House? I think not! Now I'm off to the tattoo parlor to get an American flag emblazoned on my chest.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!