Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pitiful Pinstripes

Went to the Yankee game today and we lost again. Still, it was a beautiful afternoon at Yankee Stadium so I really can't complain too much. We are really in danger of falling out of the playoff picture all together - already!! If things don't turn around it could get ugly. I heard Joe Torre boo'ed today for the first time ever. Told ya... During the God Bless America I looked around to see if they were stopping people from leaving their seats. I didn't see anything and 95% of people stayed still. But, some guy yelled from the back to "Take off your hat" and some guy who was in front of me who had forgot to get hatless yanked it off instantly. We play another series against Boston next weekend and at 12 games back right now, we can't afford to lose a single one of those games.

No comments: