Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quickies

Fonzies' back. You may recall that when I first moved to New York just over 3 years ago, I was constantly misidentified as "Fonzie" from Happy Days. You'll recall that people would point, stare and quite frequently ask me if I was "the Fonz". That stopped about a year and a half ago as mysteriously as it first appeared. Well it's back. On the ride into work today I saw the whispering and pointing but, as again I'm sure you know, I think that I am always being stared at and whispered about. Anyway, sure enough as I was leaving the train I overheard the husband say to the wife" See it is Fonzie!". Ayyyyye.

Still waiting for the first snow. The weather is mostly cool and often cold. I love it. But still no snow.

Tomorrow I have my first real day off in 2 1/2 weeks. Yes, I even had to work Thanksgiving. Yayyyyy for tomorrow.

There is a cool series of illustration about coffee (made mostly by coffee) here. Drawn by a coffee lover, it is the history of his experiences with the beverage. In this one below, he reminisces about his disappointment and disgust when give a COFFEE Ice cream cone as a child.

No comments: