Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Friday!

I got a full night's sleep last night for the first time in what seems like a very long while. That alone will make this a Happy Friday. Add to that, I have tomorrow off, got a Christmas event to go to tonight and it's expected to snow like crazy all day long. So I start this day with a smile.

If I have time later at work I may do some more posting. There are a lot of great news stories I could comment on. For example, the New York Senate seat. Caroline Kennedy is getting most of the press and is the subject of a lot of speculation. I'm not crazy about the pick but could live with it. Andrew Cuomo is the other name but I'm only lukewarm on him too. Let's get someone who is not political royalty.

I think New York needs someone representing them in the Senate who pulls himself up by the bootstraps everyday. Someone who lives, works, breathes New York. Someone who knows what it's like to work more and more for less and less. Someone who can relate to the millions of people in this state that have to get up, go to work and make the sacrifices to pay the bills just to have the privilege of getting up and doing it again the next day. Therefore I would like to throw my hat into the ring. I nominate myself for the U.S. Senate. I have a famous last name - which seems to be a requirement - yet I am not part of the political elite.

Yes, I am the perfect choice! Governor Patterson - how can you not see this?!?

No comments: