Monday, October 29, 2007

Hater's Holiday

For all the Yankee Haters out there today is a wonderful day. All the BoSox Bandwagoners get to celebrate just like they did for the Marlins a few years back. The ARod and Yankee haters must be cheering the fact that he is leaving the team and all those who have abandoned the Dolphins can now root for their team of the year (Indy, Patriots anyone?) As for me I'll stick with my teams through thick and thin - cheer when my team wins and feel bad when they lose. Just call me old fashioned.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Old Fashion,
I was hoping for a better series, the Rockies were a bit disapointing to watch, not sure what happened there. I was happy to see Mike Lowell win MVP. The Dolfins need help, just not sure what will do it for them,I thought the new coach would help, but apparently not, it is sad to watch. There is always next year...