Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Friday!

After last night's Yankee disaster it may seem that a happy Friday is out of the question. But we get another chance at the Indians later today so what the heck.

Today is my day off and rather than just relax I have a big schedule planned. Ron and Fez from XM radio have another public event and I am going. Today it's an interview with comedy legend Bob Newhart. I have liked him my whole life so it will be nice to see him up close and personal.

I'm also being dragged ... I mean ... I'm eagerly awaiting going to see "Mary Poppins" on Broadway. It should be a great show actually and I'm sure I will enjoy it. Especially if a get a couple beers in me beforehand.

Anyway to get in the mood for Bob Newhart, here's a video that you all might find to be an enjoyable stroll down memory lane helping you to have a Happy Friday!

No comments: