Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Nothing says St. Patrick's Day like a pint of Guinness. These days there are cans with "widgets" inside which can give you a pretty good pint of the dark brew. But to really taste Guinness the way it was meant to be enjoyed then it has to come from a draught and has to be poured in a certain way. It takes a couple minutes, but when drawn correctly - nothing can compare to the creamy goodness of a Guinness Stout draught beer. Yum!

Guinness Brewmaster Fergal Murray explains the process of
pouring the perfect pint.

1 comment:

Jeff Briscoe said...

Very true. Nothing like a good pint of Guinness and I haven't messed with a can or bottle of the stuff since the most desperate days of my college years! I managed to get a pint at Bennigan's today. Not exactly authentic, but as close as I can get around here. And it was still hot and sunny too. So I'll take it. Hope you had a good St Paddy's!