Friday, December 21, 2007

Watch it!

YouTube still amazes me. I find nearly any video I can imagine. Since I won't be blogging as much over the Holidays, I'm going to post some videos for you to check out when your in the mood. Happy Holidays!

CATEGORY: Christmas, music
"A Christmas Story" Montage
A montage of the classic holiday film A Christmas Story accompanied by music of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.


CATEGORY: Christmas music, Comedy
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer by Dr. Elmo
I laughed the first time I heard this Holiday classic and kind of just tolerated it ever since. This is the first time I've seen the video for it so I guess I can laugh likes it's the first time once again.


CATEGORY: Off Color Comedy
Borat on the "Opie and Anthony Show"
The character Borat is coming to an end. This interview from the "O&A" Shows is pretty funny. Borat has these old radio pros really cracking up.



CATAGORY: Silly Comedy, Music
KOTRproductions perform "Dang Me"
While looking for "King of the Road" I came across this little ditty on YouTube. It's a video made for a classic Roger Miller song. I've known this song my whole life and if YouTube was around way back in the day - I might have made a video a little like this one. It's stupid but very funny. These guys have what you call "hidden talent".


CATEGORY: Sit Com Bloopers
Bloopers from "Frasier"
Frasier is one of my favorite shows of all time. Here are some funny outtakes.


CATEGORY: Music
M performs "Pop Music"
This was the first new wave music video I can remember seeing. It came out before MTV and set the tone for the early 1980's New Wave trend.


CATEGORY: Music
Men Without Hats perform "Safety Dance"
One day I'll have to do a long blog post about the legendary safety dance parties I had back in the day. If you're thinking of throwing a party and are looking for a theme - a "Safety Dance Party" is almost always a sure bet.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am pretty sure all incriminating evidence has been destroyed!!!