Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hillary Clinton Sopranos Spoof

This is a great video from Hillary Clinton introducing her theme song (Celine Dion You and I). If you are familiar with the Sopranos season finale brew ha ha, I'm sure you'll get a chuckle out of this.

By the way I saw the Sopranos finale and thought it was fine. I interpreted it as a happy ending: Tony looking up and seeing his daughter and having his whole family around. Most other people saw something else but that's what came to my mind at the time. I did not think my cable went out and I did not get upset. Actually it was very suspenseful waiting for something to happen. The fact that nothing did - didn't spoil it at all and kind of proved the point of suspense. Because it's the ANTICIPATION of something bad happening that makes for a good suspense, you can still have a happy ending.

No comments: